New kid on the block

Someone I know has just started their own amateur food blog. Yes I know, in direct competition to me, how dare they! But because I am a good person, here is a link so that you can check it out:


orsumfood.blogspot.com

I think the font on their blog is too small. What do you think? Drop a comment so they can feel the power of the people and change their layout!



In a complete change of topic, does anyone else love collaboration charity songs as much as I do? I'm talking the good stuff like 'Do They know it's Christmas'! Showing how much Australia is out of the loop, I only JUST discovered the collaboration for Stand Up to Cancer and it is awesome! There's Beyonce, Rihanna, Leona Lewis, Carrie Underwood, Mariah Carey, Natasha Beddingfield and others.

They performed it live:

Watch it here (sorry for the link but embedding has been disabled for this video)


Watch it. Because it's cool. Except Miley Cyrus, who I usually don't mind, but here she sounds like a COMPLETE tuneless kid! She is so off key, it's not funny!

And I find it funny how everyone stands up when Fergie starts singing. Can I also mention that I love Fergie? She's white but sings like she's black. I'm down with that.

And there is a gratuitous shot of JT at 3.16 in the audience, bobbing his head along......because he's cool too.

retrodaze

We have been writing about food in Sydney since 2009. No place is too far or too wide for us to travel to visit. We always give an honest opinion and love to hear your comments too. Here's to an ever-growing society of foodies!

No comments:

Post a Comment