Post Cafe, Marrickville, Sydney inner west

I went to Post cafe years ago but haven't been there for ages - partly because I had thought it had closed down! But apparently not - in fact it has just been refurbished and is now under new management. We arrived pretty early at around 930am to grab breakfast and the place was already buzzing with locals.

The staff were friendly and took our orders promptly and it wasn't too long before we got our food. They serve Campos coffee- one of my favorites as the flavour isn't too overpowering.

Coffee $3.80



Grilled haloumi $19 - They have a regular menu as well as a specials menu and so we decided to order one from each. From the specials menu we ordered the grilled haloumi which came with a brown rice salad. The salad reminded me a light thai fried rice fusion with brocolli, tomato and beetroot lightly tossed in a frying pan.



Post Brekkie $17 - I always tend to lean towards the 'big breakfast' type options when I'm starving, so here it was called the Post Brekkie. Two slices of buttered toast, 3 mini beef sausages, a pile of bacon and 2 eggs cooked how you like (sunny side up for me). There was also a side of tomato chutney but I'm not a big fan of sauce so didn't use this much. All up, this was a lot of food and by then end of it, I was well and truly stuffed.


We lazed around in the cafe for a bit longer, finishing off our paper before we headed up to Banana Joe's.

Post Cafe Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com