Vapiano, Sydney CBD


Guest blogger edition

Having tried the pasta last time I was here, I thought it would be worthwhile to visit Vapianos again to give their pizzas a go. 

Already familiar with the card and counter system for making orders (see my other Vapiano post for more information) we quickly found ourselves a table. Having an early dinner at around 5:45pm, meant that it was easy to find a table to ourselves, but I'd imagine later on at night, it would have been quite busy.

I went to the pizza counter and ordered my pizza and within 10 minutes, my buzzer was signalling that my meal was ready. The pasta took slightly longer but still very quick.

Toscana pizza $17.90 - a decent pizza with fresh toppings (they also have chilli flakes and herbs for you to sprinkle yourself). Only downside was that the base was a bit soggy towards the middle - I prefer my crusts to be more on the dry toasty side.



Pasta (linguine) with Salami and rocket $16.90 - fresh rocket, thinly sliced salami tossed with linguine in a white wine sauce and sprinkled with pine nuts - yuummmmm




Complimentary bread - there's also olive oil and balsamic vinegar on each table  to make your own dip


When you pay at the counter- don't forget to grab a handful of gummy bears :D


Vapiano on Urbanspoon

1 comment:

  1. I like to eat the Pasta (linguine) with Salami and rocket in Vapiano... It seems tasty

    ReplyDelete

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com