Loaf and Devotion, Sydney CBD

Guest blogger edition


Thought I'd do a quick post about a burger joint in the Sydney CBD I was introduced to recently - it might help you out if you are short on lunch ideas!

Located on York street next to Stitch In (the small bar) is this burger joint with a kinda corny pun as a name. Here they cook your burgers to order and have a variety of menu items to choose from. You can either eat in or takeaway although I do recommend the prior as the burgers tend to be huge and messy. (be warned that it was quite hot and stuffy inside though as they don't have air conditioning)

I ordered the 'Burgerzilla' and I was not disappointed! It was a huge burger overflowing with pieces of marinated pulled pork and a chunky beef patty. I was definitely satisfied with the burger and left rubbing my stomach and looking for a can of coke to wash it all down :)

Burgezilla: Beef, pulled pork, bacon, swiss, cheddar, onions, greens ($11.50)



Loaf & Devotion on Urbanspoon

kogepanman

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

1 comment: