Ichiban Boshi, Sydney CBD (2)

Whenever I go to Ichiban, I always seem to order the same things.  But for once, something else on the menu caught my eye.

Aburi Chashu-men.

The piece de resistance of this ramen are the large slices of fatty pork that have been charred to perfection.  I think I have found my new favourite Ichiban ramen.

You can see in the below pic that I've added boiled egg (+$1) and there is a side of four pieces of karaage chicken (+$4).   They normally put the chicken karaage in the ramen but I ask for it to be on the side so that it doesn't get soggy too fast.

Aburi chashu- men ($12)




And unlike the Tonkotsu ramen, I don't think they ever run out of this stuff!  Yum yum yum.

Ichi-ban Boshi on Urbanspoon

retrodaze

We have been writing about food in Sydney since 2009. No place is too far or too wide for us to travel to visit. We always give an honest opinion and love to hear your comments too. Here's to an ever-growing society of foodies!

No comments:

Post a Comment