Botanic Gardens Restaurant

As you may have guessed, I am a bit behind in my blogging.  I have photos upon photos languishing in my pictures folder without any time to write up posts!

We went to the Botanic Gardens Restaurant for our team christmas party last year.  If you haven't been there before, it's located somewhere in the Botanical Gardens with outdoor and indoor seating.  On this particular day, it was incredibly humid and someone commented that it was as though we were sitting in a rainforest with the leafy canopy overhead and the heat : \

It was a set menu, alternate drop and I don't recall there being a menu on our tables so you will have to make do with my sparse descriptions.

For entrees, it was either quail or king prawns.



Next up was the main.  I can't actually remember what these were!  I think it was barramundi or lamb.



And for dessert, creme caramel.

A nice relaxing lunch, at a place that I didn't even know existed.  Did all of my readers have nice xmas work lunches?

retrodaze

We have been writing about food in Sydney since 2009. No place is too far or too wide for us to travel to visit. We always give an honest opinion and love to hear your comments too. Here's to an ever-growing society of foodies!

4 comments:

  1. there was sangria at my work xmas lunch :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi chocolatesuze: Sangria makes any work lunch a good lunch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks delicious - was the reason you were able to get options A and B because you told them you were Sydney's second most respected food blogger?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi chocolatecol: No, I didn't get both options, I just took a photos of the dishes from the person next to me.

    ReplyDelete