David Jones Food Hall

This is just a quick post to show the great quality sashimi that I recently ate at DJ's!

The box was $11.95 which is comparable to prices at sushi take-away stores and cheaper than if you ate in at at a sushi train!




There were five pieces of salmon, two pieces of tuna and three pieces of kingfish.




If I had one complaint, it would be that the temperature of the sashimi was a bit too cold - the fridge that they're stored in must be set at an arctic temperature!

retrodaze

We have been writing about food in Sydney since 2009. No place is too far or too wide for us to travel to visit. We always give an honest opinion and love to hear your comments too. Here's to an ever-growing society of foodies!

4 comments:

  1. I've never seen DJ's food section, where is it? I find it odd they even have one haha. But the sashimi looks pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mobblees: Are you serious? It's underneath the Market St store. I thought you'd been there ages ago!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a bargain for so much sashimi!
    Tempted to pick one packet up next time I'm in the city.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi SK: It certainly is great value!

    ReplyDelete