Dear reader,

By the time that you read this, I will have been long gone from Sydney!

I'm currently overseas as part of a two month holiday which is a celebration of graduation of uni - and a last hurrah before beginning full time work.

Here is a small taste of the Lonely Planets that I was skim-reading before my trip.





I will be back in February - until then, I hope that you are having your own happy food adventures!

retrodaze

We have been writing about food in Sydney since 2009. No place is too far or too wide for us to travel to visit. We always give an honest opinion and love to hear your comments too. Here's to an ever-growing society of foodies!

2 comments:

  1. Two months?! Congratulations on finishing uni =) Hope you have a great time overseas filled with adventures which may or may not include food! Once you start working, you'll never have a holiday again where you feel quite as free.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you're enjoying your 2 month trip! Be sure to post up heaps of photos on your return.

    ReplyDelete