Product Review: Nerada Organics Tea: Rosehip, Lemongrass & Ginger

One day I was in the supermarket and felt like a new type of tea.

And then I noticed that the Nerada Organics range was on special! Forty tea bags cost $4 (or thereabouts, this was a sometime ago so I don't quite remember!) and I decided to take the risk.

I picked up the Rosehip, Lemongrass and Ginger blend. Even this combination of flavours indicates that a risk is being taken!

The box of tea



The small blurb on the box briefly explained some instructions for use.

Box blurb


And my verdict?

It wasn't very nice. It was quite heavy for a herbal tea and the taste was....unusual to say the least. The ginger was very strong but the flavours as a whole did not meld together.

What is your favourite herbal tea?

5 comments:

  1. The issue I find with a lot of herbal teas is that they smell wonderful when they're infusing, but don't taste of much on drinking. I love chamomile or a mixed berry tea but always spiked with a bit of honey to sweeten things up a bit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi mademoiselle délicieuse: You're spot on; I also think that the descriptions of the tea often make them sound much nicer than they actually taste!

    ReplyDelete
  3. actually usually a hot chocolate person I wasnted something alittle refreshing one day when at uni and I tried the t2 lemongrass tea yummmy rich strong flavours and much like the rose hip and lemongrass and ginger I love it very punchy and nice

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Anonymous: I have to try some more T2 teas, they look like they have a great range.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the Rosehip,Lemon grass and Ginger and I am not someone who particularly likes ginger. I find the sweetness in the tea helps satisfy the unhealthy sugar cravings whilst I get my diet back on track!

    ReplyDelete

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com