Sweets for the Sweet

This is in response to a request by one of my readers:


Vanilla and strawberry crème brûlée tart ($4.40) from the Broadway Bourke St Bakery

I've poked a hole in the top so that you can see the filling. The custard was actually a bit more dense and gloopy then I would like my crème brûlée's but it was still quite nice.

Earlier this morning I was reading Two Thousand, a weekly newsletter about stuff that's delivered to your inbox every Thursday. They linked to this site which I am finding hilarious...

http://failblog.org

Just a taste of what I've been laughing at this morning:

fail owned pwned pictures


fail owned pwned pictures

fail owned pwned pictures

fail owned pwned pictures



fail owned pwned pictures

fail owned pwned pictures

fail owned pwned pictures


Too funny!! Okay really. I have to stop looking and get back to doing work now.

retrodaze

We have been writing about food in Sydney since 2009. No place is too far or too wide for us to travel to visit. We always give an honest opinion and love to hear your comments too. Here's to an ever-growing society of foodies!

4 comments:

  1. I came back to check if you had blogged about it and you did. It looks really small for $4.40!

    Also I LOL'd at the fail photos, what the hell is that 14 year old on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anonymous,

    Yes it is a bit small, about the size of an egg tart. If you don't know how big an egg tart is, then it's about the same diameter of a Mount Franklin bottle at its widest point.

    Although it's small, it's quite potent and sweet - I recommend splitting one with a friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG i love fail blog!
    love.
    theres this one that is about golf clubs that is too good to be true.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well please share the golf club picture! You can't leave us hanging like that

    I could do with another good chuckle

    ReplyDelete