St James Hotel, CBD

There are quite a few reasons why I call myself an 'amateur' food blogger. One reason being my poor quality camera - not really a camera at all, but just my phone. The other reason is that I am bad at remembering prices. There is really no excuse for this, because I dislike reading other food blogs that don't include prices of dishes.

Because this blog is a learning curve, I will endeavour to remember prices but make no promises.

And now we move onto the good stuff.

St James Hotel is the sister hotel to Sanctuary, which I have previously blogged about. The menu is very similar....in fact, I think that almost everything available at Sanctuary is on the menu at St James Hotel. I don't have a preference between the two. St James Hotel is a bit nicer on the inside, but both are in convenient locations.



Angus rump steak with mash and mushroom sauce - about $11?


Mediterranean veggie pizza with pesto- about $11?


The blur in the first photo is my friend's fork snatching a bite of the mash. Which is oh so very good. Two thumbs up.

retrodaze

We have been writing about food in Sydney since 2009. No place is too far or too wide for us to travel to visit. We always give an honest opinion and love to hear your comments too. Here's to an ever-growing society of foodies!

No comments:

Post a Comment