Review: Sanctuary Hotel

>> March 21, 2009

After reading GYF's post on Sanctuary Hotel, it was only a matter of time before I tested out the relative to St James Hotel. There are a lot of similarities between the two, particularly in the decor inside. I was happy to see that when we went on a Friday afternoon, there were plenty of seats to choose from and the wait for our food wasn't too long.

But enough with the chit chat, I know what my readers have come here to see: amateur food photos.



250gm Angus rump with mash ($11) with mushroom sauce ($2)



Lightly battered calamari with Namjin sauce ($10)



Double decker BBQ steak sandwich with chips ($13)


I think the sandwich was the weak player out of the three dishes. The overwhelming taste of onions and sauce reminded me of a sausage sizzle that you could get for free at 0-week.

The Angus rump was yummy, and I recommend shelling out an extra two dollars for your choice of sauce as it makes all the difference!


Rating: 7.5/10


Sanctuary Hotel on Urbanspoon

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP