Eveleigh Farmer's Markets

Did you know that the Locomotive Workshops and the Carriageworks in Redfern look exactly the same? Very easy to get lost....and very unfortunate, considering that they are on opposite sides of the train tracks...

Anyway, I have come to the realisation that not all food photos are worthy of being posted to a blog. Nonetheless, here are some photos of my lunch on the day - a chorizo and onion roll with tomato and basil sauce from some Smokehouse stall.


And after a few bites, you can see the true filling:



Do I recommend the markets? It was smaller than I expected and not as many ready-to-eat hot food stalls as I would have liked. If you're after olive oils and cheeses, then this is the place for you. Almost all of the stores have taste testing. I confess to helping myself to more than a few fruity marshmallows from a patisserie stall.

But all in all, there are other markets in Sydney that I prefer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com